Google Analytics

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Well it's Valentine's Day. This morning I made dried cherry almond scones with a recipe from FoodNetwork.com by Anne Burrell (recipe here). I am not the best baker, in fact I nearly burn everything. But these came out great! Not the best shape, but hey, one thing at a time!

The lovely boyfriend bought me those roses. Aren't they gorgeous? I love red roses and they smelled so great. We spent the day at the Home and Garden show at the IX Center. I loved the beautiful gardens the show had in the front. We were planning a romantic dinner with the baby at Mccormick & Schmick's Seafood, but they were booked solid until 9 pm. Maybe next time!

Instead we enjoyed this dinner!
At least I got to enjoy a glass of wine!
I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

1 comment: