Google Analytics

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Teddy's Seussical Birthday Party




I have been searching for ideas for Teddy's first birthday since December and went back and forth between Curious George and Dr. Seuss. Since we had been reading Dr. Seuss books to him since he was in my belly, I thought it was appropriate to continue with Dr. Seuss.
I have gotten quite a few ideas from Kara's Party Ideas and Giggles Galore. I can't wait until this coming Sunday to show all of the ideas I have thrown together! It will be the best party he will never remember. But we will all have fun.

I am going to make a scrapbook of this party with photos of everyone and have them write a note inside to Teddy. More on that to come this week.

Here is what I have been up to so far.

Tissue Poms from Design Dazzle

And the Birthday Banner.
A few more tasks this week and then it's party time! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment