Google Analytics

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Foyer Table

So our house should be done in about 2 weeks or so and I still haven't found the perfect table for our foyer.  
The foyer looks like this:
I am thinking of doing something like this:

Why is this table so hard to find for under $100?  I am wicked jealous of people who can go to thrift stores and garage sales and find treasures, because around here, I never find ANYTHING!

So that's my rant for the day.  Have a great week.  And let me know if you find this table!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you. Thrifting can be so hard especially when looking for a specific something.
    Garage Sales are another good place to find cheap stuff but the search can also be a pain.
    PS-your new home is so cute... i am openly jealous.
    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower from the Market Mommies Group. I hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete