Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We have lights!

I was uber excited as I went through the house last weekend.  We have lights!!  YAY!
The company our builder uses has you pick out the lights you like through their website, so you don't see anything in person.  Granted their sales rep is very helpful in making sure that everything matches and goes together.  But it is very awesome to see my vision come together.  I can't wait for it to be done.
Here are some pictures...
One of the pendant lights over the island
Semi-flush mount in the mud room

Above the stairs

Master Bathroom chandelier!  They are still doing work in here!
YAY, for lights.  Just a few more weeks.  I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving a bathroom chandelier. Mostly I'm just in love with chandeliers all over a house!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete