Google Analytics

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Handmade Gift Exchange

So my partner Brooke from Johnson Bits received her Handmade Gift Exchange, courtesy of Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous, gift this past weekend, so I can now blog about it!  YAY!
These are my favorite gifts for friends and relatives.  
I am never quite sure what to do with my leftover bottles... and we always look for ones with cute labels.
I found a craft that I love to make and it uses those pretty bottles!


It's a wine bottle that has been filled with a mini strand of lights and some filler.  
Then you find a lamp shade, embellish it, if you'd like, and place it on the bottle.


And you have a gorgeous little light!

Love it and I hope Brooke does too!

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    What an awesome idea!! I'm sure brooke loved it :) thanks for sharing. I love seeing what everyone made.
    happy crafting!
    Linda
    PS the next handmade gift exchange will be this July. I hope you'll sign up again! :)

    ReplyDelete