Google Analytics

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mobile for Baby Lexi

So I have been getting things ready for Miss Alexis to arrive sometime this month.  
I had some really cute fairies that my mom had given me a while back and thought they would make a really cute mobile over Lexi's changing table.
Aren't they adorable?
So I purchased some pink ribbon and a round wreath form from JoAnns.

I wrapped the ribbon around the wreath and secured it with some push pins.

Next I tied up where it will hang from the ceiling.  This was somewhat challenging to do by yourself!

Then I strung on the fairies.


Lexi's view...
The mobile needs a little something but I haven't found it yet.  
Maybe once the dresser arrives next week and we start hanging the pictures on the wall it will come to me.

Hope you like it too!
XOXO

1 comment: