Google Analytics

Friday, June 24, 2011

Lexi's Nursery

My daughter's nursery is finally finished.  
You might remember me showing you a preview of her bedding here
Well, here is Lexi's parisian themed bedroom...

Vinyl letter from DecalMonograms on Etsy.  Great to work with!
My Ikea frame that my mother's WONDERFUL boyfriend picked up for me.  He went 25 minutes out of his way to get it.  I couldn't be more excited about it!


My wonderful mother took my son's old mobile and turned it into this beauty. LOVE IT!!


Mini tissue poms are on top of the candlesticks I scored from Marshalls (love that place!)
Picture is from Farmhousefive Art for Kids. 

The reading nook.  Don't you love that chair!  I found it at TJ Maxx last week!  
LOVE LOVE LOVE Damask!

The A on the top shelf was made by my BFF!  It is perfect on that shelf!
Oh, BTW, the shelves are from Kohls and came with levelers on the brackets.  
This made my hubby very excited!  He hates to hang things!

The dresser/ changing table and gorgeous mirror I also scored at Marshalls!

I am looking for a vinyl phrase to go over her closet, I just haven't found one that I LOVE yet.

Well, that's Alexis' nursery.  I am so thrilled with how it came out.
Hopefully she loves it too!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. ..... Can I have her room when she grows out of it? Because I LOVE it!!! <3 And you are more than welcome to design mine ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the color scheme!!
    Pinning this :)
    Come see me at http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/

    ReplyDelete