Google Analytics

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Coupon Book

Is anyone else obsessed with the Extreme Couponing Show on TLC?
I am just blown away by the amount of free stuff these folks can get.  While I am not interested in building up a $10,000 stockpile, I am a thrifty shopper and came across The Krazy Coupon Lady. If you watch the show you might remember her from dumpster diving for Sunday circulars.  Anywho, she had a great download to make a coupon book.

Me being the slightly OCD person I am, I was thrilled to see this beautiful organization tool.  
So, I went to Target and purchased a binder and baseball card holder sheets and went to town.

Here are all of my coupons that I used to keep in either a plastic sandwich baggie or one of those expandable coupon holders.

Don't mind my random onion on the counter!  LOL.

A sample page

Coupons beautifully organized.

Well that's what I did a few weeks back.  Do you extreme coupon??

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment