Google Analytics

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tutu Cute!

I made a pink tutu for my little princess over the past week.  
Here is how I did it:
I cut strips of tulle into 16 inch strips
Cut a piece of elastic to my daughter's waist and looped the tulle onto the elastic.  You can do this as loose or as tight as you would like depending on how many pieces of tulle you want to add.

Getting close to being done...


I hot glued on some rhinestones to bling it up a bit.
The finished product.
(I made the headband too.  Tutorial coming soon!)


Isn't it cute?
Here is the little princess sleeping through the photo shoot.

Hope you have a great day!
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. So very cute. I always have a fussy time making my tutus. I like your way better.

    Following from Heartfelt Balance Hop.
    http://sewpizazzed.blogspot.com/
    http://milestonesoffaith.blogspot.com/

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute overload! What a cooperative little model you have there. I love all things pink and tutu. I so wish I had a little girl to dress up. Alas, I will smile at your beautiful sweet pea.

    I am a new follower from the blog hop. I hope you will have a moment to come and visit Little Bit and I at: http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! thank you so much for showing us how you made it. I have been planning on making some for my daughters.

    *new follower from the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out very cute!! Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax weekend hop. I'm following you now! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I wish I could pull off this look :)

    ReplyDelete