Google Analytics

Monday, March 21, 2011

Diaper Cake

I work for a hospital and coordinate many of the community events that we participate in.  Next weekend is the KidShow at our local mall and we will be having two booths.  One booth will be in their new Baby Shower area, so I decided to raffle off a diaper cake since I enjoy making them.  
Luckily our colors are blue and green and so are Target brand diapers.

Since this is a raffle prize I went with Johnson and Johnson products. 
Every baby needs those.  

Do you think it looks too much like a "Boy" cake?
I am going to run to the store today and get some white flowers for the top of the cake.
I am hoping we have some stickers with our logo at work that I can put on the center level too.

Nothing like crafting for work on the weekend!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You can get travel size johnsons and johnsons products and use that to decorate the diaper cake.

    ReplyDelete