Google Analytics

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rachael Ray dinner anyone?

So, I LOVE Rachael Ray.  I have her cookware, cooking utensils, bubble and brown bakeware, and nearly all of her books.  I have also discovered her new show Rachael Ray's Week in a Day on the Cooking Channel.  Lucky for me they also play it on Food Network since we don't get the Cooking Channel yet.  
Can I just say I am a HUGE fan of this show?!?
Anytime I can make meals ahead of time for the week AND have leftovers, just call me hooked!

So, I decided to make her Drop Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie Recipe (found here)
They have you poach a chicken, which I have never done.  
It was so easy and my kitchen smelled AMAZING!

I prepared this on Sunday and we ate it on Monday.
Here's a look at it when it was done and out of the oven.  (Yes, there was already a spoonful missing)
The only thing I had to prepare on Monday was the biscuits!

The best part was that there was enough chicken for a round two meal (I love Sandra Lee too) which I used for Chicken Enchiladas in my Wok!  Yes, in my Wok!
I will post that recipe tomorrow!

Roasting Chickens were on BOGO sale at Giant Eagle a few weeks ago.  
So, I picked up two more and will be poaching another chicken this coming weekend.
Yummy!

So go get yourself a chicken and get to cooking.  You won't be sorry!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment