Google Analytics

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bright Beginnings Formula

This post brought to you by PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

I try to stay up on the latest deals information for my family whether it be groceries, sales, or other nutritional information.  So when I saw that Bright Beginnings Formula is being sold on Diapers.com I was really excited.  

I remember with my son I never wanted to have to go shopping, so anytime I could order something online and have it delivered right to my door I was all about it.  Bright Beginnings is sold by the can or in a 6-pack and costs less than most formula that are found in a grocery store.  They have many different kinds of formula including Premium, Organic, Soy and Gentle.

Bright Beginnings Formula:

~ Complies with FDA nutrition and quality regulations

~Meets American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations for infant formula nutrition

~ Is made in the USA

Bright Beginnings offers a variety of FDA-regulated infant formulas that are nutritionally comparable to the big national brands - at prices that will fit your family's budget.

Head on over and like Bright Beginnings on Facebook.  Join in the conversation about this great opportunity to save yourself some time and money by purchasing your formula on Diapers.com.

If you buy on diapers.com make sure you use code GET10PCT to get 10% off your order!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment