Google Analytics

Friday, April 15, 2011

It's finally Spring!

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.

Cleveland has finally decided that it's Spring!  Thank goodness.  That means I can begin to decorate outside including purchasing outdoor furniture.  I don't know about you, but I love to walk around Pier 1 and see what new items they get in every season.

We won't be putting in our yard for another few weeks but I do have a front porch that needs some serious decorating.  I LOVE the Outdoor Perched Bird Bench.  It would be perfect with the Delux Angelique Chair Cushion.  The florals and bright colors are just what we need to remind us that summer is just around the corner.  

I am also in love with the white Jardin de Marie Outdoor Armchair and Outdoor Table.  They are so fancy looking and I could imagine myself sitting in this chair drinking my coffee in the morning.  And my new baby on the way and I could cuddle up in the Swingasan this summer.

Besides those fabulous Delux Angelique Chair Cushions they have many other new cushions that you can check out on Pier 1's website that would provide an easy update to your old cushions that you are dying to replace.  

What I love about Pier 1 is that many of their items can be used inside or outside.  I would love to hang the Swirls and Gems Wall Decor outside on my front porch for that extra wow before guests come into my home.  Oh and the rugs.  Talk about great Spring colors.  You could easily put one outside near your seating area or bring it inside for that pop of color that everyone needs this time of year.  I have quite a few of the metal lanterns throughout my house and I can't wait to take a few outside for those nights that the hubby and I have a glass of wine.

There is still one Pier 1 Tweetups left to check out.  If you are near the NYC area I suggest you try and get there!  

Make sure to spring into your local Pier 1 and check out everything that they have to offer.  I assure you, you will find something that you can add to your home!

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment