Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rice Krispie Treats

I have never made Rice Krispie treats but I was determined to make them this year.  I searched for a bunny cookie mold tray to make these in so I could send these treats in with my son to daycare.  I can't believe how easy they were to make... why haven't I made these sooner?
So I would start them in the mold and then transfer them to the cookie sheet.
I used M&M's for the eyes and chocolate chips for the nose.

I had purchased the icing in the container which made it really easy to make the mouth.

I think they came out really cute!

I purchased some bags at Walmart and bagged them up.

Here they all are!  I need to add the little tags that say Hoppy Easter, but that's tomorrow nights project!
YAY, for fun treats for daycare. 
I am so that mom.

I will be taking these in on Thursday.
Are you doing anything special for work or for your child this Easter?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment