Google Analytics

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Green Works Houseparty!

I hosted by first Houseparty yesterday and it went GREAT!
If you haven't heard of Houseparty, hope on over there and sign up.  It's a great way to have friends over and test products that are currently or new to the market.
My party was a Green Works New to You Houseparty.  

Guests were encouraged to bring something to exchange with someone else.  
I purchased some green platters, bowl and cups to encourage the green theme!  I also picked up some Green Works All Purpose Cleaner.  This stuff is amazing, it really made my granite shine!

 With the food - and my 8 month prego belly!
We lost power at 6 am that morning, so I had to run out and purchase cupcakes.  I was so bummed b/c I had bought green icing for the party. :(  I still wrapped them in my green cupcake liners!
 Most of the attendees had heard of Green Works but didn't currently use it.
They sent us wipes to use at the party.  One woman had brought a cupcake pan and was amazed that the wipe got rid of the rust on the pan.


I did some comparing of pricing while at our local grocery store and we were all pleasantly surprised to learn that Green Works products are the same price or less than a normal household cleaners.
The wipes said good on any surface, so we tried them on my stainless steel range hood.  
They worked great and gave it a nice shine.

It also worked great on my son's high chair and the wipes got rid of the spaghetti sauce stains.

All my guests also received laundry detergent and Burts Bees lotion as a thank you for coming.
We had a great time.
I can't wait to host another party.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. That looks fantastic!

    I'm still surfing blogs from the #UBP11 - Can you believe it? I know!

    I'm hoping to meet some great new blogger buddies and check out some amazing blogs that will motivate and and inspire. I hope you'll swing by my blog too and subscribe if you like what you see/read.

    Ciao for now!
    -@Dayngr

    ReplyDelete